INTEGRA UNO STRUMENTO DAL VALORE LEGALE COME LE PEC AL FLUSSO DI LAVORO AZIENDALE E OTTIMIZZA LA DISTRIBUZIONE DEL LAVORO E L’ORGANIZZAZIONE DEI DOCUMENTI DIGITALI IN AZIENDA.
- Improve the correct and continuous alignment in the team;
- Speed up the execution of business operations;
- Reduce costs and optimize execution times;
#java #python #reactjs #spring #django #nestjs #grpc #graphql #kubernetes #redis #kafka
- Certified email provider
- Digital signature systems with substitute archiving
- Manage, track and store Certified Electronic Mail;
- Integrate tasks into the business workflow using the Certified Email as a starting tool (trigger);
- Identify PEC and expiring tasks;
- Have a complete and organized overview of company tasks with take-over and reassignment options;
manage the hiring process
request for purchase
The Certified Electronic Mail (PEC) represents an opportunity to digitize the processes of registration, transmission, transfer and archiving of legal documents and enable the tracking of the work progress.
With the PEC Manager of 820 Eight Twenty, the certified electronic email can become a crucial piece in the work optimization and digital organization of information within a company.
This SINTROPI app was born from the need to enable – through an optimized and automatic management of certified e-mail – “tailor-made” processes and activities for companies, making the information flow more structured and standardized and defining procedures common to all operators.
The advantages of the certified electronic email are clear, but the amount of work that it can generate requires manual work and it can be a distraction when it cannot be automated and integrated into existing business processes.
- Each certified email has different operators: we need to distribute work equally and establish points of exchange and information flows shared between the elements of the team.
- We need to intervene in critical situations: the legal value of the cerfieid email includes defined timelines that the company takes into account in defining priorities to avoid penalties.
- Address the GAP between the certified email archiving and the legal requirements for companies: Traditional certified email systems retain data for 30 months, while companies retain data for 120 months.
Definition of project objectives and voice of the customer (Voice of the customer)
SINTROPI optimizes and automates the distribution of workloads among the different operators of a business ecosystem. ds. Access to each single PEC can be attributed to specific groups or users. The operations of assignment or redistribution of a task (that could be generated or connected to the PEC) are facilitated by a guided procedure on a customized interface built on customer’s requirements.
FULLY AUTOMATED PROCESS
The SINTROPI app assigns a protocol number to each certified e-mail and registered letter (dematerialized) enabling search. Each message can be identified, distributed and univocally classified.
Based on the parameters defined with the customer, the PEC Manager manages, records and verifies the processing of the individual PECs from the reception phase to those of archiving and research. The status of the process and every action carried out within it are steadily trackedand the monitoring system signals any missed work, eliminating the risk of missed tasks within the established times.
The archiving of PECs on the platform takes place automatically within its own digital document system (DMS).
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DMS)
The PEC Manager automatically archives the certified electronic emails in its internal document system and in technologies already used within the company. Through the document system, the company protects the documents, preserves the “history” of the file and performs a systemic access control
.Security and privacy are guaranteed and compliant: documents are safe and at the same time easily accessible, eliminating the risk of data loss and facilitating future research and consultations, as well as compliance with legal provisions.
CONTEXTUAL CHAT AS FACILITATOR
The instant communication system is integrated in the platform, and activates a working environment that is fluid, transparent and collaborative even when remote. Users are involved, and the transfer of information is flexible and immediate, keeping all communication flows within a single platform. To learn more about the SINTROPI contextual chat, find out more in our blog.